Executive Leadership Coaching™
BlackWolf’s coaching and counseling to executives and senior leaders is a straightforward, outcome-driven direct approach to transform the personal and professional mindsets and behaviors that leaders need to adapt or let go. Our work creates a dramatic change in the form, appearance, substance and character of the leaders we work with. This work is only for the leader who is ready and willing to do their inner work in order to become a relational self-authoring visionary they see themselves being, one who establishes great relationships and effectively organizes and executes authenticity to accomplish their tasks. Multiple studies all the way back to the 1950 Ohio State leadership research, show that no other combination of variables better accounts for a leader’s effectiveness than task and relationship.
These findings have never been refuted. The work typically includes the following:
- Providing a self-assessment leadership intake, aligning individual goals with managers’ goals.
- An online 360º leadership assessment (Leadership Circle Profile) from stakeholders assessing the leaders’ effectiveness on explicit and implicit expectations in the realms of task and relationship, utilizing creative competencies and reactive tendencies to measure leadership effectiveness.
- Virtual or face-to-face interviews with the client’s key stakeholders to provide both relevant feedback and an understanding of the client’s leadership effectiveness and political acumen in the domains of relationship and task execution.
- Regularly scheduled 1:1 coaching calls throughout the contract.
- A 1 to 2 day virtual or in person immersion.