REPORTS TO: Founder/Chief Executive Officer and COO
BlackWolf Consultants Inc. of Boulder, Colorado, is an international, full-service leadership and organizational development consultancy. We inspire and transform leaders through 1:1 Executive Leadership Coaching (ELC™), Collaborative and Transformational Team (CTT™) Sessions, and our signature 12-month blended-learning and virtual Collaborative and Transformational Leadership Acceleration (CTLA™) Program.
BlackWolf is a company that comes from the heart; our mission is to create a world that works for everyone and on facilitating clients to create and increase happiness and fulfillment in their lives. We are passionate about raising leader’s self-awareness and the necessity of increasing sustainable business practices for the well-being of our planet.
BlackWolf’s CTLA™ Program is designed to get to the root cause of our client’s disempowering behaviors as leaders, which are our disempowering beliefs! BlackWolf’s core concept is that our beliefs (or mindsets) drive our behaviors, and our behaviors are what drive results. CTLA™ is an immersive virtual learning and facilitated experience. Comprised of 24 modules and designed to take leaders and teams on an inward and outward journey through their beliefs and behaviors to empower their personal, interpersonal, and team and organization leadership competencies, in a step-by-step process building off each preceding module. Learn more here: https://blackwolfconsultants.com/ctla/
We are in search of experienced (and certified) executive coaches that have team coaching and facilitation experience to join us as CTLA™ Facilitators. It is critical that this person has personal experience with transformational work and realizing human potential and can speak fluently and easily about the value and benefits of transformation in their life with a range of personal stories of those experiences.
As part on the onboarding process, the CTLA™ Facilitator will be taken through the CTLA™ program with a small cohort of other coaches to learn the program as a participant, while also learning the coaching components of the program in the same online platform as the program. CTLA™ Facilitators are required to keep to the schedule that is co-created to match everyone in a cohort’s schedule as the onboarding will fast-paced. Timeline of onboarding will be set in collaboration with all participants.
- Grow sales of the BlackWolf’s products and/or services to established customers as well as new prospects.
- Orchestrate the entire inside sales process from cold calling to proposals to signing contracts, with the goal to reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Track activity through cloud-based software, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Our CTLA™ Facilitators must be certified coaches by a coaching organization accredited through the International Coaching Federation (ICF), have at least 5-8 years, at least 2,500 hours of executive and/or team coaching experience, and hold the same core concept as BlackWolf.
- Leadership Circle Profile (LCP™) certification is preferred, as many CTLA™ programs incorporate the 360º LCP™.
- Undergraduate degree in business, People & Organization (Human Resources), management, communications or a related field is preferred. While corporate coaching experience is required, a combination of both entrepreneurial and corporate experience preferred.
- A CTLA™ Facilitator must be tech savvy and be very experienced in video conferencing groups of 8-15 people. Display exemplary professionalism, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and possess skills that consistently demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations. Possess the qualities of a Senior Executive Coach and can be perceptive, incisive and direct.
- Accurate, be attentive to details, and mindful of quality and client/customer delight in all deliverables.
Inquisitive, curious, receptive, willing, self-aware, humble, positive, consistent, optimistic, courageous, reliable, open-minded, flexible, collaborative, empathetic, assertive, patient.
Compensation and Benefits
- CTLA™ is a set fee to the client and coach. This will be discussed in the interview process. A CTLA™ Facilitator can expect to make $100,000-$250,000 per year depending on how many programs they facilitate.
- CTLA™ Facilitators may be eligible for occasional incentive bonuses based on corporate and/or individual performance or at the discretion of BlackWolf leadership.
- BlackWolf operates globally. Currently we are seeking CTLA™ Facilitators in the USA time zone regions, European time zone region and Asia Pacific time zone regions.
- While CTLA™ is 100% virtual, there are times we do on site team sessions for cohorts. Post Covid we anticipate this will resume in 2022 and beyond.
Varies based on CTLA™ program and location of coach and cohorts.
How to Apply
If this position sounds just right for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No telephone inquiries, please.