REPORTS TO: Founder/Chief Executive Officer and COO
BlackWolf Consultants Inc. of Boulder, Colorado, is an international, full-service leadership and organizational development consultancy. We inspire and transform leaders through 1:1 Executive Leadership Coaching (ELC™), Collaborative and Transformational Team (CTT™) Sessions, and our signature 12-month blended-learning and virtual Collaborative and Transformational Leadership Acceleration (CTLA™) Program.
BlackWolf is a company that comes from the heart; our mission is to create a world that works for everyone and on facilitating clients to create and increase happiness and fulfillment in their lives. We are passionate about raising leader’s self-awareness and the necessity of increasing sustainable business practices for the well-being of our planet.
We are in search of an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in sales and business development for our CTLA™ Program. We seek a reliable and solid team player who is experienced and has a track record of identifying, developing and selling to new corporate clients, from the first phone call or email to the signing of contracts.
The match we envision for this new role is an experienced ‘Sales/Account Executive’ that values relationship building and collaboration as their core values; and understands that the root cause of our disempowering behaviors are our disempowering beliefs! It is critical that this person has personal experiences with transformational work and realizing their human potential and can speak fluently and easily about the value and benefits of transformation in their life with a range of personal stories of those experiences.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead our business growth to new clients. We seek a passionate individual who loves promoting and selling products that transforms people’s lives, embraces BlackWolf’s Mission and Vision, while building a foundation of trust and positivity for clients and potential clients.
This role requires one to take initiative and work independently on a variety of deliverables and outreach efforts.
- Grow sales of the BlackWolf’s products and/or services to established customers as well as new prospects.
- Orchestrate the entire inside sales process from cold calling to proposals to signing contracts, with the goal to reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Track activity through cloud-based software, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Undergraduate degree in business, management, communications or related field, and a minimum of 10 years of work experience in a similar role. A combination of both entrepreneurial and corporate experience is preferred.
- Our clients are Fortune 100 and 500 companies, therefore a knowledge of corporate language, organizational structure and experience working with P&O and HR leaders is required.
- Superior knowledge and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint on both PC and Apple platforms, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Exemplary professionalism and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Accurate, attentive to details, and mindful of quality and client/customer delight in all deliverables.
Assertive, inquisitive, curious, receptive, willing, self-aware, humble, positive, consistent, optimistic, courageous, reliable, open-minded, flexible, collaborative, empathetic, patient.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary range for this position: $60,000 – $95,000 annually.
- This position is eligible to earn commissions, in addition to base salary.
- This position will receive occasional incentive bonuses based on corporate and/or individual performance or at the discretion of BlackWolf leadership.
- BlackWolf offers benefits to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of its employees. Benefits currently include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Our team enjoys full access to the in-office kitchen, always stocked with coffee and teas; time for personal growth/development and exercise practices; dog-friendly workplace.
Beautiful office in North Boulder with an unobstructed view of the Flatirons and great access to open space and hiking/biking trails.
Full Time: M-F 8:30AM – 5:30PM
How to Apply
If this position sounds just right for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before July 20th, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please.