REPORTS TO: Founder/Chief Executive Officer and COO
BlackWolf Consultants Inc. of Boulder, Colorado, is an international, full-service leadership and organizational development consultancy. We inspire and transform leaders through 1:1 Executive Leadership Coaching (ELC™), Collaborative and Transformational Team (CTT™) Sessions, and our signature 12-month blended-learning and virtual Collaborative and Transformational Leadership Acceleration (CTLA™) Program.
BlackWolf is a company that comes from the heart; our mission is to create a world that works for everyone and on facilitating clients to create and increase happiness and fulfillment in their lives. We are passionate about raising leader’s self-awareness and the necessity of increasing sustainable business practices for the well-being of our planet.
We are in search of an Executive Administrator to complement our team. They will be a reliable and solid team player who is interested in learning and growing in this position as the company grows. The match we envision for this new role is smart and capable, engaging, and confident, and someone who is committed to consistent excellence in their role and in their communication. Our beautiful office in North Boulder has an unobstructed view of the Flatirons and great access to open space and hiking/biking trails.
As Executive Administrator, you will anchor our Boulder office, providing administrative and personal assistance to BlackWolf’s CEO as well as operational support to the COO. Your exceptional organizational and communication skills will be an asset to this global firm that has many tasks going on at the same time. Your ability to accurately prioritize and work independently will be important in keeping this fast-moving company on an even keel. The selected candidate will make important contributions to the company’s long-term successes.
We seek a passionate individual who loves the supporting role, wearing multiple hats and juggling many tasks throughout the course of the day. You will work closely with the CEO and COO, have ongoing contact with consultants and our global clients, and provide administrative support to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the organization. An instinct to “manage upwards” is critical, realized by understanding and anticipating the needs of the CEO and COO, embracing BlackWolf’s Mission and Vision, building a foundation of trust and positivity, and communicating transparently and openly.
The Executive Administrator will take initiative and work independently on a variety of deliverables and outreach efforts.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, appointments, external communications and appearances, and global travel and transportation, to include organizing and prioritizing schedules based on knowledge of BlackWolf’s Global Clients, familiarity with time zones around the world, and BlackWolf’s business priorities.
- Serving as the CTLA™ Program Administrator, to include processing enrollments, course setup and scheduling, monitoring and tracking progress, answering CTLA™ platform questions, pre- and post- survey distribution, collection and analysis, gathering and organizing testimonials, corresponding with the CTLA™ Facilitator at varying stages of completion and being on new CTLA™ Kick off calls as well as developing a great working relationship with our CTLA™ platform vendor, Blackboard.
- Providing administrative support such as occasional errands, documents and file maintenance, meeting minutes and dictation, keeping CEO and COO on schedule, arranging logistics for TCs and VCs, and coordinating projects.
- Interfacing with BlackWolf leadership to understand and organize marketing projects and develop timelines for completion.
- Serving as BlackWolf’s voice and presence on social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn, to include content, posting cadence, and trend analytics. Suggesting current trends and topics appropriate to expand social media presence.
- Screening incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible, and routing unsolicited calls, inquiries and correspondence as appropriate.
- Organizing and composing correspondence, spreadsheets, slide presentations and other documents, adding visual aids such as charts and graphics as directed.
- Maintaining accuracy and currency of electronic records in BlackWolf’s client database. Managing and refining templates for email blasts, client surveys, data collection and reports.
- Performing other duties and working on special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Undergraduate degree in business, management, communications or related field, and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible business work experience in a similar role. A combination of both entrepreneurial and corporate experience preferred.
- Tech savvy. Proficiency in both the Apple iOS platform and PC/Windows environment. Superior knowledge and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint on both platforms, and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Familiarity with Keynote preferred. Familiarity with project management software preferred. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Exemplary professionalism and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Accurate, attentive to details, strong ability to anticipate needs and mindful of quality and client/customer delight in all deliverables.
- Excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, utilizing keen instincts to navigate multiple competing tasks, demands and shifting priorities.
- Proactive approach to identifying and addressing problems and inefficiencies, gathering, assessing details, and proposing solutions in the interest of resolution.
Inquisitive, curious, receptive, willing, self-aware, humble, positive, consistent, optimistic, courageous, reliable, open-minded, flexible, collaborative, empathetic, assertive, patient.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is $45,000 – $55,000 annually.
- Employees may be eligible for occasional incentive bonuses based on corporate and/or individual performance or at the discretion of BlackWolf leadership.
- BlackWolf offers benefits to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of its employees. Benefits currently include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Our team enjoys full access to the in-office kitchen, always stocked with coffee and teas; time for personal growth/development and exercise practices; dog-friendly workplace.
Beautiful office in North Boulder with an unobstructed view of the Flatirons and great access to open space and hiking/biking trails.
Full Time: M-F 8:30AM – 5:30PM
How to Apply
If this position sounds just right for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before July 20th, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please.